Thank you for showing an interest in our Academy. We hope that the information we provide will encourage you to want to work here. We are looking for high-quality candidates to join our team of enthusiastic and committed staff. There is an excellent programme of CPD tailored to your needs. We provide exciting opportunities for learning and deliver high quality and balanced curriculum for all students.
Please be advised that if you are invited for interview at Wixams Academy you will need to produce all of the following documents as evidence of your identity and your right to work in in the UK:
- Passport. If you are unable to produce this please bring the long version of your UK Birth Certificate
- If you are a non-EU worker, proof of your right to work in the UK
- A UK photocard and counterpart Driving Licence or EU Identity Card
- Proof of your home address, ie a utility bill or a bank statement issued within the last 3 months
- Proof of your NI number, ie a P45, P60 or letter from HMRC
- For teachers: proof of your qualifications and QTS - please bring your original certificates.
You will also be asked to complete a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check formerly known as a CRB check.
Learning Support Assistant (LSA / TA) - 2 days/15 hours per week
We require a versatile, enthusiastic person to work as part of the Student Support Team in supporting students in and out of lessons, including students with learning difficulties/disabilities,in accordance with the School’s policies and procedures. A passion for children's development is essential and previous experience working with children in an education setting is desirable.
Site Agent (30 hours per week)
We require a dedicated and energetic Site Agent to help us to maintain the Academy site and facilities. You will be working in a friendly and knowledgeable team of 4 site agents.
We require two dedicated and energetic Midday Supervisors to help supervise our wonderful students and to assist with other duties like managing play equipment. 2.5 hours per day, term time only.