Thank you for showing an interest in our Academy. We hope that the information we provide will encourage you to want to work here. We are looking for high-quality candidates to join our team of enthusiastic and committed staff. There is an excellent programme of CPD tailored to your needs. We provide exciting opportunities for learning and deliver high quality and balanced curriculum for all students.
Please be advised that if you are invited for interview at Wixams Academy you will need to produce all of the following documents as evidence of your identity and your right to work in in the UK:
- Passport. If you are unable to produce this please bring the long version of your UK Birth Certificate
- If you are a non-EU worker, proof of your right to work in the UK
- A UK photocard and counterpart Driving Licence or EU Identity Card
- Proof of your home address, ie a utility bill or a bank statement issued within the last 3 months
- Proof of your NI number, ie a P45, P60 or letter from HMRC
- For teachers: proof of your qualifications and QTS - please bring your original certificates.
You will also be asked to complete a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check formerly known as a CRB check.
Teacher of Computing and Media (Maternity Cover, Thursdays and Fridays, 0.4)
We require an excellent Computing and Media Teacher at the Academy from March 2021 for a maternity cover.
English Teacher, Maternity Cover - 4 days per week equivalent
We require an excellent English teacher at the Academy from March 2021, 0.4 FTE or approx 4 days per week, from March 2021, for a maternity cover. Experience and ability to teach GCSE essential.
Site Agent (30 hours per week)
We require a dedicated and energetic Site Agent to help us to maintain the Academy site and facilities. You will be working in a friendly and knowledgeable team of 4 site agents.